[j-nsp] JunOS doesn't support IPv6 LDP?

Josef Buchsteiner josefb at juniper.net
Sun Mar 7 02:51:21 EST 2004

this is exactly what it is for and how it is explained in the
documentation... tunneling based on an ipv4 based MPLS network.
With this knob you move all routes learned in inet.3 into ipv4
compatible ipv6 address into inet6.3 which can be used for
next-hop resolving used for 6PE or inet6-vpn.

If you are looking for a pure ipv6 mpls switched network
please contact you Sales Rep. for a request. LDP signaling
protocol is to date ipv4 based. What you would request here
is ipv6 LDP hellos, neighbor and sessionrelationship which
is not implemented yet.

thanks
Josef