[j-nsp] Importing IS-IS IPv6 routes into a rib-group

Josef Buchsteiner josefb at juniper.net
Sun Mar 7 05:58:01 EST 2004

this is correct. We only can import today ipv4 routes and build
a different RPF topo. ipv6-multicast is not supported as of today.
For future plans on this topic please contact your Sales Rep.

josefb at Vienna-re0# set topologies ?
Possible completions:
  <[Enter]>            Execute this command
+ apply-groups         Groups from which to inherit configuration data
+ apply-groups-except  Don't inherit configuration data from these groups
  ipv4-multicast       Enable IPv4-multicast topology
  ipv6-unicast         Enable IPv6-unicast topology