[j-nsp] IP sec allowed "proxy list / access-list" in JunOS

Bosco Sachanandani Bosco.Sachanandani at orange.co.in
Sun Mar 14 23:00:26 EST 2004

hi,

I have setup an IPSec 3DES tunnel from an M20 to a Netscreen500 which is working without any problems.

However, the current setup allows ANY to ANY traffic to pass through the IPSec tunnel.

The netscreen has a "proxy-id" configuration where the prefixes that are allowed to pass through the IPSec tunnel can be specified.

Can someone direct me to a link where I can find the procedure to do the same on the M20? I searched the Juniper website but could not find anything for the M series routers.

Thank you

regards,
Bosco