[j-nsp] IPSEC VPN with Cisco 3660

Eric Mellott mellotte at netcsc.com
Wed Mar 17 09:43:54 EST 2004

I am trying to setup a vpn between a Juniper M10 and a Cisco 3660.
Everything seems to be configured correctly and the tunnel comes up
fine, however only packets less than 300 bytes are making it through the
vpn.  Packets greater than 300 bytes are making it to the Juniper and
back to the 3660.  The 3660 is just not decrypting them properly.  The
pad_size_error variable is incrementing when I look at the crypto engine
statistics.  Anyone know what is going on or have a working example of a
vpn between a Juniper and Cisco.  I am using dynamic SAs for ipsec and
ike.

Thank you in advance for any input.

-Eric