[j-nsp] Real World M7i Experience...

Vadim Shesterin rowdy at zenon.net
Mon Mar 22 11:13:52 EST 2004

Hi,

We check some times ago J-flow in/out with more than 200 Mbps and 100Kpps
with sample-rate 1 (every packet exported by J-flow).
All works fine with 6.2R1.5.
J-flow processing on integrated ASP module.

Also we try to check syn-attack cookie guard for protect our services.
Statefull firewall can't run simultaneously with J-flow by insufficient
memmory on ASP. Without J-flow statefull firewall work fine on same traffic.

Brian W. Gemberling wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 	Has anyone on the list had any real world experience with M7i's,
> performance wise (NAT, J-Flow, Stateful Inspection)?  Also is the built in
> gig-e twisted pair?  How well does the 400mhz celery RE do in the real
> world?
>
> Thanks!

Regards,
--