[j-nsp] Load Balancing between two AS exit

Cliff DeGuzman cliff at juniper.net
Wed Mar 24 21:45:31 EST 2004

Hi,

If all the routers involved are juniper routers, then you can use the
link-bandwidth community attribute to distribute the traffic
accordingly.

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos62/swconfig62-policy
/html/policy-extend-match-config14.html#1067738

The note on this page is wrong.  It should read that this feature does
not work concurrently with "per-prefix" load-balancing.  I'll have this
fixed in the docs.

Regards,
Cliff