[j-nsp] ssh (cli?) differences in 6.4R2.

Paul Goyette pgoyette at juniper.net
Tue Nov 16 07:37:30 EST 2004

Scott,

Your observation is correct.  If "ssh <router> <command text>" is
used, and the <command text> is present, then we start /bin/sh
rather than the JUNOS CLI.  This is done in order to enable some
other functionality (details irrelevant).

Since the ability to pass any <command text> to the router was
never documented, this change did not warrant a release note.
The capability is still unsupported (except for the specific case
for which it was enabled).