[j-nsp] ssh (cli?) differences in 6.4R2.

Paul Goyette pgoyette at juniper.net
Tue Nov 16 08:55:29 EST 2004

Kisito is correct - the original change was undone and the "other
functionality" has been provided in a different manner.  This was
done in just the past week or so, and the change back had escaped
my notice.

The ability to pass arbitrary commands on the ssh command line is
still unsupported.  There are apparently a lot of customers who
use this abaility anyway, and we've put things back to reduce the
pain.