[j-nsp] IGMP trace logs

Leonard Giuliano lenny at juniper.net
Tue Nov 16 21:14:29 EST 2004

"show igmp group" will show the last reported host for each group.

> show igmp group
Interface: ge-0/0/0.0
    Group: 224.0.0.2
        Source: 0.0.0.0 Last reported by: 10.32.177.3
        Timeout:     232 Type: Dynamic
    Group: 224.0.1.39
        Source: 0.0.0.0 Last reported by: 10.32.177.14
        Timeout:     234 Type: Dynamic
    Group: 239.255.255.255
        Source: 0.0.0.0 Last reported by: 10.32.177.52
        Timeout:     234 Type: Dynamic

-Lenny