[j-nsp] PFE problems

Jonas Frey jf at probe-networks.de
Wed Nov 24 04:26:29 EST 2004

Hi,

i did that and the memory utilisation is fine:

SSB0(ffm2-edge vty)# show jtree 0 memory
Memory Statistics:
    8388608 bytes total (4 banks)
    2694504 bytes used
    5694104 bytes free
       8128 pages total
       2611 pages used
       5517 pages free
         31 max freelist size

Free Blocks:
 Size(b)    Total(b)        Free       TFree       Alloc
--------  ----------  ----------  ----------  ----------
       8     1689296          90           0      211072
      16      541600           5           0       33845
      24        1608           0           0          67
      32         288           0           0           9
      40           0           0           0           0
      48           0           0           0           0
      56           0           0           0           0
      64      195456           1           1        3052
      72           0           0           0           0
      80           0           0           0           0
      88           0           0           0           0
      96           0           0           0           0
     104           0           0           0           0
   Total     2428248

Context: 0x3e0b14

I am not sure about the blocks usage here however, since there seem no
free ones?

I am also getting some errors/warnings from the SSB itself:
[Nov 24 09:24:37.412 LOG: Info] NH: resolutions from iif 85 throttled
[Nov 24 09:25:11.577 LOG: Info] NH: resolutions from iif 85 throttled

SSB0(ffm2-edge vty)#  show jtree 0 sum
     Protocol      Routes  Bytes Used
         IPv4      152262     2214536
         IPv6         659       11048
         MPLS           4          56
Multi-service           1          16

All in all it looks like there is enough memory left so that message
shouldnt appear...

Regards,
Jonas