[j-nsp] QoS in LSP of M160

=?gb2312?q?=FFffffbd=FFffffd7=20=FFffffc9=FFfffff2?= sj_hznm at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Sep 8 04:06:31 EDT 2004

Hi,

We want to set up QoS in M160 we use. The M160 acts as both P-router in MPLS-VPN and core router in IP network. We plan to enable 5 service level which  controls both IP traffic and MPLS traffic.  When discussing MPLS QoS with someone, he said  one LSP on M160  could only carry MPLS frames of one QoS level. As I have little experience with this area, I need help on the following questions:

1. where can I find detailed document on JunOS QoS?   both hardware and software

2. Is that the fact that one LSP on M160 could only carry MPLS traffic of on QoS level?

3. Is there any test on inter-working of QoS topic between Cisco router and Juniper Router?

each word will be highly appreciated.

Joe