[j-nsp] RE: Juniper Documentation Help

Usman Tahir ukhant at apollo.com.pk
Tue Sep 21 04:10:42 EDT 2004

Hi
Got the Document
Thanks
Usman

-----Original Message-----
From: Usman Tahir [mailto:ukhant at apollo.com.pk]
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 12:59 PM
To: 'juniper nsp list'
Subject: Juniper Documentation Help

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help me out with the documentation of
Juniper, I come from Nortel Background and have to install M7's & M40e at
customer premise, configuration is not so much of an issue , I have
downloaded complete docs from juniper site , iam really struggling with time
constratints there there is no way I can go through the whole document in a
day , I was wondering if someone can point out a source which explains
systems basic ( I have read feature guide and systems basics ) specially how
slots are numbers how ports are reference etc ( just reference to right doc
would do )
Regards
Usman