[j-nsp] RE: Juniper Documentation Help

Usman Tahir ukhant at apollo.com.pk
Tue Sep 21 05:01:40 EDT 2004

Hi ,

Documents are to big for my mail server , here are the links
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos64/feature-guide-64/down
load/feature-guide-64.tgz (Feature guide )

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos64/swconfig64-interfaces
/download/swconfig64-interfaces.pdf  ( Interfaces )

Usman