[j-nsp] BGP Graceful Restart

Wayne E. Bouchard web at typo.org
Wed Sep 22 18:49:48 EDT 2004

If an update is missed and the routing table gets out of sync during
the switchover process or an access list manages to get bypassed, then
yes, it matters. The question is how MUCH does it matter?

I'd still rather have that than nothing at all. For me, I can more
easily deal with a moment or two of oddities than 5 to 10 minutes as
things resynchronize.

-Wayne