[j-nsp] M5 & CHDS3-QPP

Khawaja, Kashif Kashif.Khawaja at broadwing.com
Tue Apr 5 14:50:20 EDT 2005

Is anyone aware of any issues between an M5 (running junos 6.2) and a
channelized DS3 QPP card?

I am trying to replace a regular CT3 card with a QPP CT3 card in slot 0
(making all the necessary changes along the way such as, fixing the
channel numbering, and configuring the ct3-0/0/0 options) but only
channel 1 (t-1) comes up. When I revert back to the regular CT3 PIC
everything comes right up. I am being told from my layer 1 people that
the clocking for DS3 should not be derived from line (so it is set to
internal). Any thoughts?

Thanks
Kashif.