[j-nsp] M5 & CHDS3-QPP

Khawaja, Kashif Kashif.Khawaja at broadwing.com
Thu Apr 7 19:43:41 EDT 2005

I moved just a couple of t-1s using the regular "partition 1-28
interface-type t1" method with the IQ card in a different slot and those
(MLPPP) T-1s (neither of which was on the first channel) came up fine. I
asked our layer 1 people to check their configuration. I believe they
had some sort of a protection switching mechanism in place which could
be interfering with this.