[j-nsp] Building custom route tables from VRF's

Gordon Smith gsmith at wxc.co.nz
Thu Apr 7 20:44:52 EDT 2005

Hi,

I've been trying to construct a custom iBGP table based on routes
received from external peers.

I know I can do community comparisons, but I don't think that'll achieve
what I need.

What I need to do is take routes received from Upstream_A and Peer_B,
then create some sort of filter so that I can create a new route table
that consists of Upstream_A-Peer_B routes i.e. subtract the Peer_B
routes from the Upstream_A routes as they get added to the new table.
The peers are all in virtual-router VRF's; I'm just unsure on the best
way to create a filter based on another inet table...

Anyone done this before? What would be the best way to go about it?

Cheers,
Gordon