[j-nsp] Difficulty with traceroute and stateful-firewall services...

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Mon Apr 11 13:13:25 EDT 2005

*headdesk*

nevermind.  got to be one of my peers problems.  pulling them offline just
now on a 'this does not feel right' hunch caused it to all clear up.

Sorry abotu the fire drill everyone, I'm emailing the appropriate people to
fix their stuff now.

I thought it *HAD* to be something obvious and broken.  It just happens
that the differences were in the source network, one was being improperly
filtered by the one upstream, the other not.

*sigh*

atleast i found it.  and we have just less than a year left.