[j-nsp] File name for PCMCIA

David Gethings davidg at pipex.net
Thu Apr 14 08:35:16 EDT 2005

On Thursday 14 April 2005 13:14, The Drifter wrote:
> How can I detect the PCMCIA card in my router. And see the contents of the
> card and mounting.
You could drop to the shell and run 'df' (I prefer the output of 'df -h', but
whatever floats your boat). That will give you list of all mounted devices,
where they are mounted and how mush free space is left on each device.

IIRC the PCMCIA devices are /dev/adx. Where x is some number.

eg
 df -h
Filesystem    Size   Used  Avail Capacity  Mounted on
/dev/ad0s1a   107M    95M    11M    90%    /

Cheers

Dg