[j-nsp] P-4CHDS3

info at beprojects.com info at beprojects.com
Thu Apr 14 13:13:28 EDT 2005

Someone just told me that you can actually use a P-4CHDS3 in an
M5/M10/M7i instead of the PE version that is listed as the correct
module for that series.  Does anybody know if this is true?

Also, does anybody know what extra features you get with an IQ PIC v.
just a regular channelized PIC?  I see all sorts of vague things like
"Granular QoS", but no solid examples of what that means.  The only
thing I really care about at the moment is doing something similar to
Cisco's LLQ, where I create a couple of classes of traffic (voice is
priority queued, and data falls into llq or something similar).

Thanks.

Peder