[j-nsp] MTU size of fxp0

C. Hagel nanog at lordkron.net
Mon Apr 25 12:12:47 EDT 2005

Ethern,
	I'm not sitting near one of my routers right now, but I don't
beleive you can modify this (I could be wrong).  My question about this
is, why do you want to change the MTU on the Management interface?
Since you cannot route over this interface I don't see a need for it.
What exactly are you trying to do on fxp0 that you need to modify the
MTU?

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:16:26 +0800
"Ethern M.C. Lin" <ethern at ascc.net> wrote:

EML> Hi, my name is Ethern.
EML>
EML> I am a newbie in this mailling list.
EML>
EML> I wonder that the MTU of fxp0 is possible be change or modified?
EML>
EML> I want to test some MTU size, but I can't modify the
EML> MTU in fxp0.
EML>
EML> Any comments are welcome.
EML>
EML> Best regards,
EML>
EML> Ethern