[j-nsp] Load balancing

Erdem Sener erdems at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 07:43:55 EDT 2005

Hi,

 What exactly do you mean by 'destination load balancing' ? What is
referred as 'per packet' in the documentation, is actually 'flow
based' load balancing and should do fine under most circumstances.

 An example config like this should do good:

set routing-options forwarding-table export Load-Balance-Policy
set policy-options policy-statement Load-Balance-Policy then
load-balance per-packet
set forwarding-options hash-key family inet layer-3

 Hope this helps,
 Erdem