[j-nsp] High failure rates for M7i/M10i hard disks?

michael.firth at bt.com michael.firth at bt.com
Mon Aug 22 10:51:49 EDT 2005

We seem to have a mixture in our M10is. The older ones have Fujitsu
disks, reported by 'show chassis hardware detail' as being:

FUJITSU MHS2020AT

The newer ones have Hitachi disks, reported as being:

HTS548020M9AT00

Is it these newer disks that people are seeing lots of failures with?

Regards

Michael