[j-nsp] (no subject)

Harry Reynolds harry at juniper.net
Fri Dec 9 11:29:34 EST 2005

That is true for transit traffic that is marked as NC when default
classifiers are in place. However, I have it on good authority that
locally generated NC traffic is treated differently. Note that locally
terminated NC is places into a reserved queue on the PFE/RE link (fxp1)
that has reserved BW.

So, this is my story, and I'm sticking to it.

HTHs

PS> I can almost remember the 'dam, so I must have in fact been there.
;)