[j-nsp] Faster OSPF DD Exchange

AnupKumarT 70695 anupkumart at huawei.com
Wed Dec 14 05:44:22 EST 2005

Does anybody know of OSPF exchanging more than 1 DD packet SIMULTANEOSULY during adjacency formation with ONE peer?

 This email and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!