[j-nsp] aggregates - active/passive option

Joseph Soricelli joe at ipath.net
Fri Feb 4 12:08:55 EST 2005

Actually, aggregate routes only have 2 next hop options - reject and
discard. Reject is the default next hop and is what you get with aggregate
route x.x.x.x <cr>. To get an IP next-hop assigned to an aggregate route
(from a contributor), you need to configure a generate route.

-joe

Joe Soricelli
Director of Education Services
iPath Technologies