[j-nsp] Layer 2.5 VPN with ethernet/FR

Bala Venkata balavenkata at netscape.net
Mon Feb 7 04:51:02 EST 2005

Hello-

Our customer is trying to connect their ethernet based
clients on end to those coming in on channelized interfaces
(using SONET encaps) on the other end of their network.
They want to use layer2.5 vpn to connect their edge routers.
I looked at juniper's docs and found they have a FR/ATM
samepl config. Do you have one with ethernet on one side
(to get an idea about the proxy/remote configs required).
Attached is my topology.

Thanks !

/bala