[j-nsp] multiple LSPs

The Drifter prophecy_68 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 03:02:58 EST 2005

Thanks,
Below, the next-hop refers to the BGP next hop  or the IGP next-hop? .
Destination=BGP next hop?

''Load balancing is used to evenly distribute traffic when:

There are multiple equal-cost next hops over different interfaces to the
same destination.
There is a single next hop over an aggregated interface.
By default, when load balancing is used to help distribute traffic, the
JUNOS software employs a hash algorithm to select a next-hop address to
install into the forwarding table. Whenever the set of next hops for a
destination changes in any way, the next-hop address is reselected by means
of the hash algorithm.

So, do I need to do configure a HAsh Algorithm to achieve load balancing? or
by default, Router A will use All Three LSPs to send traffic to Router D?