[j-nsp] Juniper M20 power supply fault indicator

Jonas Frey jf at probe-networks.de
Wed Feb 16 13:13:31 EST 2005

Hi Steve,

did you check if your powersupply isnt one of the "bad" ones?
Type Model Number Part Number Part Number Revision
M20 AC PWR-M20-AC-S 740-001465 Revision 7 and earlier
M20 DC PWR-M20-DC-S 740-001466 Revision 8 and earlier

If its one of those, you should get it replaced. Your issue sounds very
much like the old M20 powersupply problem.

Regards,
Jonas