[j-nsp] Juniper M20 power supply fault indicator

Hyunseog Ryu r.hyunseog at ieee.org
Wed Feb 16 14:20:57 EST 2005

When you have the problem, you can check "Show chassis alarms" to see
you have any active alarms from JUNOS.
Also, you may check "show log messages" or "show log messages | match
<keyword>" to see any related log info.

As Jonas pointed out, there was some bad units in earlier days,
so you may have to open the case with JTAC.

Hyun