[j-nsp] Getting traffic details

Mark Fullmer maf at eng.oar.net
Thu Feb 17 23:33:08 EST 2005

To configure:

  set interfaces sp-1/2/0 unit 0 family inet address 10.1.1.1/32 destination 10.1.1.2

  set forwarding-options sampling input family inet rate 100
  set forwarding-options sampling output cflowd <collector ip> port <collector port>
  set forwarding-options sampling output flow-inactive-timeout 15
  set forwarding-options sampling output flow-active-timeout 60
  set forwarding-options sampling output interface sp-1/2/0 source-address <loopback IP>

"sh ip ca fl" then is "show services accounting flow-detail terse"

maf at clmbo-r4> show services accounting flow-detail terse
Service Accounting interface: sp-1/2/0, Local interface index: 129
Service name: (default sampling)
Interface state: Accounting
Protocol   Source         Source  Destination Destination    Packet        Byte
           address          port  address            port     count       count
tcp(6)     164.107.X.X       22  69.133.X.X          2257       265      365312
tcp(6)     130.108.X.X     3064  66.55.X.X             80       231        9240

mark