[j-nsp] Interrupt in Routing Engine

av srikant srikant_av at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 2 23:34:10 EST 2005

Dear All,

In Juniper Routers , when we execute the command "show chassis
routing-engine 0" , we see the below output. My query is that what process
in the RE tiggers the Interrupt CPU Utilization?

Regards,
Srikant

Routing Engine status:
  Slot 0:
    Current state                  Master
    Election priority              Master (default)
    Temperature                 41 degrees C / 105 degrees F
    DRAM                      2048 MB
    Memory utilization          16 percent
    CPU utilization:
      User                       0 percent
      Background                 0 percent
      Kernel                     2 percent
      Interrupt                  1 percent
      Idle                      97 percent
    Model                          RE-3.0
    Serial ID                      P10865704101
    Start time                     2004-12-17 15:03:49 UTC
    Uptime                        16 days, 13 hours, 24 minutes, 14 seconds
    Load averages:                 1 minute   5 minute  15 minute
                                       0.11       0.03       0.01

[edit]