[j-nsp] Cisco -> Juniper ?

LEMOINE Jean-marie jmlemoine at ecritel.net
Fri Jan 7 06:18:11 EST 2005

Hi,

I am sorry maybe it is not the right place to ask this, and/or maybe it has
been asked before, but I am going to have to replace some of my 7206
VXR/NPE-G1 cisco routers by something able to support more traffic and I am
looking for some advices...
Do you know where I could find some comparison docs between 7206, 6500/7600,
12000/GSR and Juniper equivalents ?

Do you think M10 router could be a right evolution ? (M5 has not enough port
capacity for me)

Do you also know what is the difference between older M10 and M10i (except
redundancy) ? Is the new model much faster ? and able to manage much more
traffic ?

Thank you

Jean Marie