[j-nsp] Announcing Aggregate Routes

Jared Gull jmgull at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 12:30:26 EST 2005

Erik,

I believe it's best to define an aggregate under
routing-options with the passive switch so it will
always be advertised even in the absence of a
contributing route.  Then you will simply need to
define a policy wich matches on route-filter x.x.x.x/z
exact with the accept action.  This will then be
applied as an export policy to the bgp group or
neighbor you wish to advertise the aggregate to.  Hope
this helps.

Jared Gull