[j-nsp] Re: Announcing Aggregate Routes

Jerome Fleury jeje at jeje.org
Mon Jan 17 06:42:35 EST 2005

I do something like that, I think it's the most simple way to do it:

routing-options {
  aggregate {
    route 83.152.0.0/13 {
        community [ xxxxxxxxx ];
        as-path {
            atomic-aggregate;
        }
    }
  }
}

We use the atomic aggregate to void having private ASes in the announcement
to the Internet.
You should also consider the use of the 'passive' knob.

Regards.

--On vendredi 14 janvier 2005 11:12 -0600 Erik Sundberg