[j-nsp] Re: Class of Service monitoring

Roberts, Michael J. (IATS) RobertsMJ at missouri.edu
Wed Jan 19 08:57:12 EST 2005

I use 'show interface queue <interface.unit>' for checking my forwarding
queues on Ethernet interfaces.

On ATM interfaces, you can use 'show interface extensive <interface.unit>'.

We only have Ethernet and ATM interfaces, so that is all I know off the top
of my head.

Not sure how to tell if the remarking is occurring.  Maybe you can insert a
counter into the logic and watch the counter increment as packets are
remarked????

-mike