[j-nsp] BGP session between Juniper doesn't go down

Eng Ivan ieng at mcmtelecom.com.mx
Thu Jan 20 12:59:05 EST 2005

Hi all

I've a problem with two Juniper routers. I've established a BGP session
between them and even if I delete the BGP configuration for both neighbors
and clear the BGP session it's established again after 1 minute. I can see
it on the 'show bgp summary'

Here is the configuration I've on both end, the session is established
through the loopbacks, how it's possible to turn down a BGP session on the
JunOS?, on the Cisco way it was really easy I just need to put the shutdown
on the neighbor and that was all.

Thanks
Ivan

-----------------------