[j-nsp] J-Series

Stefan Fouant sfouant at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 13:25:39 EST 2005

It really depends more on how many routes you will be receiving, rather
than how many peers you will be receiving them from (although this is
not to say that the number of peers doesn't matter).  Do you need full
internet routes?  If so, I'd probably look at another platform other
than J-Series.  Otherwise, J-Series should scale sufficiently to support
most enterprise customers.

Not sure about performance numbers, our CPE group is testing these right
now, I'll get back to you if I can dig up anything.  Cheers,

Stefan Fouant
Senior Network Engineer
UUNET / MCI