[j-nsp] JUNOS Vulnerability

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Wed Jan 26 17:31:05 EST 2005

Just an annoying cosmetic issue.  We are applying configuration groups
to community definitions and are not defining the 'member' statement in
those community definitions.  The config just complains of the missing
statement:

## Warning: missing mandatory statement(s): 'members'

The communities still appear to work and I can reference them in
operational mode without a problem.  This occurs in 7.0R2.7, I am not
sure if it occurs in other releases.  I know that it did not occur in
7.0R1.5.  JTAC is currently seeing if they can reproduce it.  It's just
annoying that we'll have to update again if we deem the warning message
unbearable to deal with.

In any case, at least upgrading didn't cause 50 other operational
problems like an IOS upgrade.

-evt