[j-nsp] JUNOS Vulnerability

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Thu Jan 27 11:38:41 EST 2005

Phil,
When I originally emailed out, I was merely conveying our experience
thus far with the newest release, I didn't realize that there would be
so many questions about it!  In any case, yes, it is just a mere
annoyance.

Again, everything else appears to be working just fine.  I would still
like to know, though, if the vulnerability was in fact a BGP-related
vulnerability like the recently released Cisco notification, although I
fully understand that confirming or denying this on a public forum will
most likely not occur.  Do the SEs and/or Sales team have more details
on the exact nature of the vulnerability?

-evt