[j-nsp] Error message in M20 Router

C. Hagel nanog at lordkron.net
Thu Jan 27 14:11:46 EST 2005

Eric,
	The reason for the generation of the log is the fact that ftpd
is not able to connect (for some reason) to the DNS server to get the
peer name.  Since you are getting this message:

" TPRouter ftpd[83025]: getpeername (ftpd): Socket is not connected "

The router is logging an error to the messages log to tell you that ftpd
could not get the peer name for ftpd.

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:28:16 +0800