[j-nsp] 12-FE-TX/RJ21

Daniel Verlouw daniel at eu.tachyon.net
Tue Jul 5 12:24:33 EDT 2005

We're using several from Molex, RJ21 female connectors on the back.
Unless they changed them, I believe these are the ones we bought at RS
Components:

http://www.rs-components.nl/cgi-bin/bv/browse/Module.jsp?
BV_SessionID=@@@@1772768254.1120580301@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccciaddfddlfiddce
feceefdffhdgmo.0&cacheID=nlnetscape&3298033190=3298033190&stockNo=340937
1

-Daniel.