[j-nsp] On Multicast...

Leonard Giuliano lenny at juniper.net
Sat Jul 16 02:47:01 EDT 2005

Take a look at:

http://www.multicast-isp-list.com/index2002.html

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005, Michael Loftis wrote:

-) There's been talk here and elsewhere about mutlicast lately.  Does anyone
-) have a list of multicast capable ISPs/backbones?  Purely academic sort of
-) question at this point....my primary job is a web hosting provider so I
-) don't really see a need, but we also colo.  My infrastructure is multicast
-) ready end-to-end (i'd merely have to turn up protocols and open filters)
-) but none of my current peers nor transit are.
-)
-)