[j-nsp] Radius CLI Accounting

Scott Ehnert scott.ehnert at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 12:06:29 EDT 2005

Hello Again,

Thank you for the confirmation that radius cli accounting is not
currently supported in JUNOS, as well as the suggestion of using
tacacs+.  I am unable to use tacacs+ as not all of the gear we are
using supports tacacs+ authentication, but they all support radius
auth.  Accounting is less important than Authentication, so I am able
to wait for this to be added to JUNOS.

Can anybody respond regarding JUNOSe and cli accounting?

Regards,

-=Scott