[j-nsp] RE: Is it possible to assign two different interface on thesame node

Scott Morris swm at emanon.com
Wed Jun 1 08:51:13 EDT 2005

I've done it with a J series and with an M5 without any difficulty.  As you
noted, the OS kinda whines at you about being in the same subnet when you
commit, but otherwise it works fine.

I think the thing is that it's not necessarily the best design practice, but
functionally, it will work.

HTH,

Scott