[j-nsp] Cisco 7600 vs. M10i performance tests

Phil Rosenthal pr at isprime.com
Wed Jun 1 11:10:59 EDT 2005

I've been looking at that same report, and trying to make sense of it.

I have both devices in my network, and both seem to work well for
me.  Then again, I'm not forwarding anywhere near 1.488Mpps per gig-
e, but rather something on the order of 300kpps per gig-e.

If someone from juniper can post something to explain those results
I'd love to hear it (eg: what acl's/firewall filters did they use?) -
I am assuming (hoping?) this was with logging or counters enabled, or
something similarly dumb.