[j-nsp] Graceful restart & Graceful switchover

Hemant Narkhede hemantn at houstontechnologies.com
Sun Jun 5 09:51:17 EDT 2005

Hi Wlliam,

But do u think enabling Graceful restart for all protocols going to affect
routers RE's graceful switchover process ?

When I switch from RE 0 to RE 1 failover works fine. But when switch from RE
1 to RE 0 then all FPC reboots. That means switchover takes place
successfully but packet drop will be there since FPC rebooting/initialising.

Still I will check this & get back to you,

Thanks & Regards,

Hemant N.