[j-nsp] m7i & Cat 6500

info at beprojects.com info at beprojects.com
Mon Jun 6 12:08:08 EDT 2005

It's the built-in dual-port FE.  I never even thought that maybe it was
only 100.  That would suck.

peder at M7i-B> show chassis hardware
Hardware inventory:
Item             Version  Part number  Serial number     Description
Chassis                                35692             M7i
Midplane         REV 04   710-008761   CJ2618            M7i Midplane
Power Supply 0   Rev 05   740-008537   5103934           AC Power Supply
Routing Engine   REV 09   740-009459   1000575768        RE-5.0
CFEB             REV 03   750-010463   CF5064            Internet
Processor II
FPC 0                                                    E-FPC
FPC 1                                                    E-FPC
   PIC 2                   BUILTIN      BUILTIN           1x Tunnel
   PIC 3          REV 09   750-009098   CJ2550            2x F/E, 100
BASE-TX