[j-nsp] Seeing configuration changes

Jee Kay jeekay at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:54:39 EDT 2005

Is there an easy way to see what configuration changes have been made
before commiting it?

I am a paranoid checker of changes and often resort to passing 'run
show conf' and 'show' through diff -u before commiting to double check
I havn't fat fingered something. It would be fantastic if there is
some hidden edit mode feature I havn't yet discovered that would do
this for me (particularly as might even be smarted and show the change
in the correct context rather than floating filter lines :))

Thanks,
Ras