[j-nsp] Hidden L3VPN Routes

Chris Staudt christoph.staudt at teresto.net
Thu Jun 16 11:26:18 EDT 2005

Hi again, I am now facing a similar problem again.
I Have an active LDP Session, I do see the next Hop BGP Address in the
inet.3 table as long as the BGP Session to my route-reflector is active
(and therefore there is still no route...) . As soon as it comes up there
are only a few routes left (alsways the same but I don't see a connection
between them)in the inet.3 table.
The LDP Path for the BGP next hop is always there but it is no longer
importet into the inet.3 table. Do you have any Ideas?
 inet.3 then says 10 active, 0 hidden, 0 holddown.
What conditions have to be met for a route to be importet into inet.3
besides an existing LDP entry for the destination?

i.V.

--
Christoph Staudt, Leiter Netze und Systeme / CTO
Cisco Certified Network Associate

teresto media Aktiengesellschaft - RWE Group
Trierer Strasse 223-225 - 66663 Merzig / Germany
Tel. +49-(0)6861-9312-234 - Fax +49-(0)6861-9312-199
mailto: christoph.staudt at teresto.net - http://www.teresto.net